San Francisco Attorney for the People
Legal problems are life problems. At Walston Cross, we have helped many people through their most difficult problems, achieving maximum success. We earn our clients trust.
Contact us today online or by phone at 415-956-9200 for a free initial consultation. We serve clients in the San Francisco Bay Area and throughout the state of California.
The law firm of Walston Cross represents people who have been injured as the result of another person’s carelessness, recklessness or negligence. The scope of our personal injury practice includes:
- Auto & Motorcycle accidents – Have you been injured in a car or motorcycle accident?
- Wrongful Death – Have you lost someone you loved?
- Premises Liability – Have you been injured on someone else’s property?
- Medical Malpractice – Did poor medical care hurt you or make your injuries worse?
- Assault & Other Intentional Misconduct – Did someone intentionally harm you? Civil Litigation Defense – Have you ever been sued?
Our criminal law practice is focused on protecting the freedom and reputations of our clients. We handle a wide range of criminal defense cases, including:
- DUI defense
- White collar crimes
- Drug Trafficking and Possession
- Medicinal Marijuana
- Sexual assault
- Assault, Battery
- Manslaughter and murder
Small Business Litigation
With the plethora of attorneys in San Francisco, it is difficult to find an experienced and reliable lawyer. My firm constantly succeeds in protecting the assets of our clients. Confide in the experience of our San Francisco small business attorneys. Small businesses are vulnerable to big corporations monopolizing the market. In many instances big companies illicitly eliminate competition by attacking small businesses from a legal angle.
Civil Rights and Police Misconduct
If your civil rights have been violated, we will stand up for you. We have extensive experience in this area of law and are highly regarded by our clients and fellow legal professionals alike.
Sexual harassment can turn a job into a daily nightmare. If you are being harassed on the job, we will hold your boss accountable.